Show Your Pioneering Spirit!
Pioneers Healthcare Foundation is challenging everyone to tap into your own Pioneering Spirit and to support the next evolution of Pioneers Medical Center.
There are many ways you can help sustain and build quality healthcare in our hometown of Meeker:
- Give a cash donation to support infrastructure or technology improvements, to bolster a hospital service line (like physical therapy or pediatrics) or to help fund safety additions, such as patient lifts, hazardous decontamination areas and isolation rooms.
- Sponsor an exam room, private inpatient suite, a Walbridge Wing residence room or a conference area.
- Sponsor long-term care amenities, like living and dining areas, a garden or the Walbridge Wing salon.
- Donate in honor of a loved one to support a specific care area, like chemotherapy or infusion services (Pharmacy), pediatrics, emergency services, surgical services and patient therapies.
- Bequeath a gift to provide ongoing support annually or to fund a major project, such as a surgical suite, or the helipad.
All donors will be recognized throughout the new medical facility. Donors, gifts, and honored loved ones will be recognized through the art and landscaping, and garden areas of the facility.
Your gift is tax-deductible under the Pioneers Healthcare Foundation’s 501(c)3 status and will promote quality healthcare in our community, expanded local health services, and the convenience and compassion of close-to-home care.
Donors are recognized according to your accumulative or ongoing support level:
- “Fairfield” Visionary Level – Greater than $50,000
- “Walbridge” Legacy Level – $10,000 to $49,999
- Compassionate “Pioneer” Level – Up to $9,999
You may also download and print our pledge card to return via mail.
To discuss more options for supporting the Pioneering Spirit Giving Campaign, please contact Margie Joy, Executive Director of the Pioneers Healthcare Foundation, at 970-878-9317 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.